Sunday 29 November 2009

WORLD'S MOST STUPIDEST DORMITORY EVER INVENTED.

I like how the resident manager at this dorm was a complete wanker over changing money today.
We have this shitty machine downstairs, that we have to pay into to get electricity in our rooms. So you put in 1000 yen, and when the money runs out, off goes your electricity, water, fridge and therefore all the food in your fridge too. GREAT FUCKING SYSTEM.
So anyway today I didn't have any notes, only 1000 yen in coins.
Do they have a cashpoint within 5 hours of this place? No.
Does the machine take coins? No.
Do they do the sensible thing and install a machine so you can change money?
Do they fuck.
Then he is a complete arsehole about changing the money for me.
Well I'm sorry but go jump off a fucking cliff you miserable bastard. Not my problem if your dorms SUCK.

1 comment:

  1. NO I'M SORRY, THAT'S NOT ON, SIGN ME ON THE PETITION TO GET HIM OUUUUUUT.

    ReplyDelete