Thursday 27 February 2014

Tallinn, Estonia

Final stop in Estonia (where I was, once more, mistaken for being Russian) 

View from front of our hotel

St Olav's 



Town Hall 

My favourite- Aleksandr Nevsky Cathedral :) I do love a good Russian church! 




Kiek in de Kok (Peep into the Kitchen) 



SNOOOOOOOOOW! 

Palace 

Cat's Well. They used to throw cats down here (dead or alive) as sacrifices to the demon they believed lived at the bottom. Obvz the kind of story I like.

Random wall 

Freedom Square

Basically, yeah.


Ello little Estonian bunny



Aleksandr Nevsky by night
 Town Hall lit up

St Olav's shining like the top of the Chrysler Building

Fat Margaret



This was taken by some random as hell Estonian guy who told us he remembered the Soviet days, and then tried to flog me a Soviet coin. I'm alright thanks mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment