Went into Pets At Home for some sawdust, and came out with this...
Did a fair bit of this....
Moved in with this joker..
Went to Bella's christening...
...And Fatima's wedding..
Went home to Tokyo to see my baby..
...And made it to Hiroshima too! Finally.
Got my boy.
...And accquired some of these...
..and had a reunion with this nutter..
1.What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Got published. BOO YA.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Last year I said I would start studying JLPT Level 1 ... didn't really happen, not gonna lie.
I said I'd do as much translation work as possible.. think I did.
I said I'd visit another new place in Japan- doubled this one and made it to Hiroshima & Shikoku.
Next year, you say? Well....
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
A CAR PLEASE. A nice vintage one.
Oh, and life management.
7. What date(s) from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 8th, the day we got Buster :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Buster bunny <3 b="" nbsp="">3>
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My own, let's face it.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Travel, pets, BILLS.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing Northy. Moving out. Getting Buster..
Oh, and next year's trips: Iceland, Sweden, Finland & Estonia, and Japan & China.
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
Let It Roll - Flo Rida.
Don't even know why.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? Same.
Richer or poorer? Poorer probably, BOO.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Sorting my life out.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home with family & Buster bunneh.
21. Who deleted question 21?
22. Did you fall in love in 2013?
23. How many one-night stands?
Same answer as every year ---> Who would seriously answer this?
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
There were a few goodens as usual. Home & Away, Last Tango in Halifax..
And some addictive Korean dramas too.. Empress Ki, King 2 Hearts, Secret Garden.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Not going to life.. haven't really made it through a whole book this year.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
It's not a band but... MY VINYL RECORD PLAYER.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A dog. Boooo
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 25. I have no recollection of the whole affair.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not having to go to work LOL << this.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Black. Or whatever the hell is clean.
34. What kept you sane?
Knowing I will be getting out of the country next year.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Still stuck on Moz, sorry.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Can't think of anything in particular, but this country does need to sort itself out.
37. Who did you miss?
Northy, of coursey.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
BUSTER, even though he's a rabbit.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. LOL.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"And if you must go to work- tomorrow, well if I were you I wouldn't bother. For there are brighter sides to life, and I should know because I've seen them. But not very often."
-Still Ill, The Smiths.