Saturday 10 December 2011

Update on my EXTREMELY EVENTFUL LIFE

Uh, right, so an update. Just in case there's actually anyone who still bothers to ever look at this page. (Not that I'd blame you if you didn't, because lets face it, effort put into this blog = zero.)

ANYWAY, let me see (*scrolls down to see when I last posted something of substance*).

Right.
Well last time I blogged about a marvellous outing to the Bell House with some members of my squad. So let us begin there.

We went all mature and had a little gathering in Costa, where Bella was forced to dress as Piglet <3

Then, SOMETHING RIDICULOUS HAPPENED. My dear friend Jenna became 20. I had to accept that she was no longer 9 years old. It was a difficult time in my life.

The cake did not reflect the age.


I should also get a job on Blue Peter/ Art Attack. Didn't even TOUCH the PVA glue bitches.


I went to a charity football match with Sarah Ashworth. We saw some 'famous' people.
Elliot Tittensor was there and it made me happy.


Vivian visited from London and we went to Tampopo. I have never been there before but I'll tell you something: the katsu curry is LEGIT, people. 


OMGPOSTINGPICTURESOFMYFOOD,THATISSUCHANASIANTHINGTODO. 

Peanut had a skin problem and cost me £30 at the vets... Thankfully it was money well spent as she is back to her usual cheeky sod self now..



In other exciting and eventful news, not only do I have a job. But I have TWO.
I signed up for some freelance translation work, and got a test piece (Japanese to English) for a project with the Ministry of Justice. I passed, and I'm now on the panel for the next four years.
I am also working for The Co-Operative Banking Services :B (Yes, ME, who just about scraped a pass at GCSE maths...)
Oh, I'm trying learn Russian too. WHAT A LOL THAT IS.

I saw some pictures of my beloved North McQueen in Tokyo recently. He is looking very well, which makes me happy. I hope I can get back soon to see him. In other horsey worlds, I've been riding a lovely mare called Snowy recently, I like her :)

That's all folks.

1 comment: