Friday 30 December 2011

2011

1.What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
-Graduated 

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I've never made any before for 2012 I've made several;
-Get my Northy tattoo.
-Visit two places in Japan I've never been.
-Visit a new country.
-Learn Russian.
-Walk to work from now on and save £46 a month! 


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Jenna had Isabella :)
I also acquired a new cousin, Mason. 


4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What countries did you visit?
None. BOOOOOOOO rubbish year. 

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Travel, actually. 

7. What date(s) from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Can't think of any really. 

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating without dying of stress first. 

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not getting back to Japan when I was determined I would.


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope. 

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Morrissey tickets! Although, technically, my Dad bought them LOL. 



12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Jenna for being a legendary mother! (Not to me, but ya know) 

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Manchester University's tbh. 

14. Where did most of your money go?
Horse riding, as always.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Coming up with my plan to go back to Japan next year. 

16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Cloudbusting- Kate Bush. 

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? Happier, I think. 
Richer or poorer? Richer. OMG! 

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Travelling.. 

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stressing out over that stupid degree. 

20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home with family. 

21. Who deleted question 21?
Vladimir Putin. 

22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
No. 

23. How many one-night stands?
Who would seriously answer this? 

24. What was your favourite TV programme?
Home & Away, let's face it. I also got addicted to a Korean drama, Secret Garden. 

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Don't think so. I hate everyone tbh anyway. 

26. What was the best book you read?
Uh... 

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Pony Pony Run Run 

28. What did you want and get?
My flipping degree!

29. What did you want and not get?
To see Northy :( 

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I likeed Insidious. 

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
FUNNY THAT. I went to see Insidious with Louise Methusla Howard. I was 23. 

32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Actually leaving this shit country for a bit. 

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Black. Like that's ever gonna change. 

34. What kept you sane?
The knowledge that I will be seeing Northy in 2012! And the knowledge that I'll never have to put up with another shoddy learning experience from Manchester Uni. 

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I liked Mark Wright in I'm A Celebrity. Other than that I can't think. 

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I quite liked it when Bin Laden got fucked up. 

37. Who did you miss?
Same answer as always. 



38. Who was the best new person you met?
Don't even know, can't think of any. 

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
A Japanese degree is pretty much useless. Yes, I'm bitter. 

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
SCHOOOOLS OUT FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR.







No comments:

Post a Comment