Thursday 26 May 2011

one down, one to go

Well, only one exam left before I finish university foreverrrrrrrrrr.
I'm done with language now too. We had the advanced reading exam the other day. It wasn't as bad as expected; one gender translation and an essay on 不登校. Now all I have left is Japanese Theatre exam next Tuesday. In English.
 I celebrated this victorious return to not worrying about kanji by:

Chucking out a big pile of useless notes from first, second and final year,












Going riding. On my favourtiest horsey, Lady ♥

















And we also all went for a jolly garden party at one of the lecturer's houses.
LOL.None of the other lecturers turned up of course. Shows the respect for us. Thank you for being the first year of mugs to take this course. Etc. Not.

Graduate me out of this shit hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment