Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Chimpsquad 18th celebration!

Shocking really to think that just a few years ago (well, ten to be precise) we looked like this!

BECAUSE YESTERDAY we gathered to celebrate the 18th birthday of our dear chimpsquadron, Lauren. 


Can't believe it!
I have known her since the day she was born. 
We were innocent until Taylor and Jenna joined and corrupted us!

Token chimp

I decided that to mark the occasion, I would buy her an alcoholic drink. IT FELT WRONG! I was scared in case I was arrested for supplying alcohol to minors, even though shes not a minor..


Token chimp cake (we didn't make this one, but we were nervous the whole time waiting for it to come out LOL) 



Wiggas at the bus stop, even managed to get baby chimp in this photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment