Saturday 5 December 2009

I am never taking a JLPT exam ever again as long as I live.

It was an absolute joke of a day from start to finish.
Got to the station near my test site for about 9.10 ish. Couldn't get off the platform for 10 minutes because of the amount of people.
Then what happened?
Stupid pasmo decided it had no money on it.
So I had to queue up in this HUGE queue to do fair adjustment.
This took 25 minutes.
By which time I had 5 minutes to get to the test site.
Ah yes, the test site, which is reputedly 7 minutes from the station.
It took 15 minutes at a run. SO NO.
But everyone was late because of the queue anyway.

But yeh I basically failed it badly.
The place where I had to take the test was absolutley awful and not organised.
The listening test.
Ah the listening test.
There was NO explanation as to what to do.
I filled in the whole thing wrong and there was nothing I could do about it. So I probably got 0 points on that.

The final section was the grammar/ reading. It was ridiculously long.
Then the guy at the front said there was 15 minutes left.
Approximatley 2 minutes later, the tape announcement said the test had ended. That was good, wasn't it?
So that bit didn't get finished.

I know I failed, and guess what? I'm beyond caring.
This is what I'm driven to.
I couldn't give a flying FUCK right now. I'm sick of the whole performance. I'm never taking another one, I don't care what Manchester Uni says. NEVER.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD GIRL. THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED TBH.
    YOU'RE A WINNER IN MY HEART :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol shut up please.
    THIS IS WAR.

    ReplyDelete